My father has a long holiday only on Lebaran. My family didn’t have a plan to go somewhere. When my sibling slept over at my house, his parent invited us to Pangandaran the day after. Honestly, I want to have holiday with my father, but he had to work so only mom, my brothers, and I went to Pangandaran with my sibling’s family.

We went at 7 o’clock in the morning. We used my car. There were 8 passengers at my car. It was a little bit tight. It was a long trip because we arrived at Pangandaran at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. We didn’t have a hotel or house to stay so my mom, Arzaq’s mom, and Arzaq’s father decided to looked for a hotel (Arzaq is my sibling’s name). Keefe, Adit, Arzaq, my maid, and I played at the beach. At 6 o’clock in the afternoon our parents found rent house and they picked up us from the beach to that house.

The next day, in the morning, we went to the beach. Adit, Keefe, Arzaq’s father, Arzaq, and I rent a board to surf. I tought my little brother, named Keefe how to surf, but he always failed and we laughed together with my maid.

In the afternoon we met our other family and decided to go to Citumang for body rafting. There were 3 cars took us to Citumang, there were my car, Uncle Fei’s car, and uncle Dicky’s car.

Citumang was a great place for people who liked challenges and water. The water was clean and the weather not too hot because there were many trees. My brother named Adit carried our Go Pro. The water was strong and our Go Pro drowned. The depth was 7 meters. We continued the trip because the guide said “Soon the helper will come to find it,”.

We finished our trip at Citumang at 6 o’clock in the afternoon and took a shower there. Our Go Pro was drowned. We went back to Bandung. We arrived in Bandung at 4 o’clock in the morning. I was sleepy even when we were on our way I always slept. The next day we watch movie and karaoke at my house. It was tiring but fun.

The next day family (with my dad) went to PVJ. My dad, my mom and I went to workout at Celebrity Fitness PVJ.

My big family (from my father) went to Jakarta on 2nd of January. My grandfather said “Because we only work on Saturday this new year so I decided we will have holiday to Jakarta,”. There were 5 cars. We went to Dufan and the others went to Gelanggang Samudera because if children went to Dufan they can’t play many games.

We went back to hotel at 6 o’clock in the afternoon. The hotel was near Ancol gate.